2017 Indoor SPIN Classes
- Drop-In: Tuesday Morning – 6:00-6:45 am – January 3 – June 27, 201
- Optimum pedaling technique – SPIN vs. pedaling an oval or a square
- Optimum body positioning on your own bike
- Build your endurance base
- Add speed-work to your week
- Have fun!
- Drop-In: Tuesday Morning – 6:00-6:45 am
COMPLETED FOR FALL 2016/WINTER 2017 – Check back in September/October 2017
- Fall/Winter Registered: Tuesday & Thursday Evenings – 6:30-8:00 pm – November 22, 2016 – March 30, 2017
BRING YOUR: Bicycle, Wind trainer, Mat (for under your wind trainer), cycling shoes, 2 Water bottles, towel, Heart Rate Monitor (highly recommended and an incredible training tool –if you do not have one yet, the basic model is just right for the class), and your sense of adventure and learning!
If you are interested in being part of our group and want to be put on our waitlist email Lori-Ann. Include your cycling background, a bit about yourself, and how you heard about this class.