Have you had a Bike Fit or been Bike Sized? Know the difference? Most people don’t.
FACT: Bike Fit – Your bike is fit to YOU, not the other way around.
FACT: Bike Size – “Yeah, yeah you look okay on your new bike, now go ride.”
Increase your comfort,
power output & efficiency.
Ever get a hot burning sensation in your foot?
Feel like you want to move your foot out of it’s locked in position on your pedal to something more comfortable?
Do your knees get sore?
How about your saddle? Is it comfortable that you don’t even think about it or is it really UNCOMFORTABLE that you just can’t seem to find a good spot to sit, let along thinking about riding another 1 to 2 hours?
Do your shoulders feel like they’re wrapped around your ears? And are your shoulders and/or shoulder blades really tired after a long ride?
Oh and one more thing…. How’s your neck? Can you look way down the road (where you’re supposed to) while you’re in the drops? Or is it really uncomfortable to spend more than 3 minutes in the drops because you can’t get a good position and yet you want to be aerodynamic and fast!
These are just some of the every day problems the majority of cyclists have. Just imagine cycling PAIN FREE! Now wouldn’t that be a dream come true? Imagine going faster, riding longer, and eating up the miles in a group ride or when you’re out solo! No more burning feet or “hot spots”. A comfy saddle. No sore shoulders or neck. Imagine saying, “I could ride for another 30-60 minutes.”
Want EXPERT advice? Have Lori-Ann critique your current position.
Want MORE? Want that pain free ride? Want to ride more AND longer? Want to go faster?
INVEST IN YOU and let Lori-Ann set you up to get the most out of your riding experience by increasing your comfort, power output and efficiency.
Your Bike Fit is ALL ABOUT YOU!
Following the Specialized BG Fit Method (Body Geometry) this is what we cover together in 3 hours:
- Pre-Fit Interview – Whether you’re a novice or experienced cyclist every fit always begins with an interview to find our your injury history, needs, and goals.
- Flexibility Assessment – This evaluation gives an accurate picture of the your current flexibility and ranges of motion.
- Your Bicycle – We review the equipment you are currently riding on.
- Comprehensive Side View Analysis – Assessing from the side view, the goal is to deliver a correct neutral position that is both powerful and comfortable through adjustments to seat height, handlebar height, stem length, and cleat position.
- Front View Analysis – Optimizing hip, knee and foot alignment for greater performance and balanced power delivery (including an analysis of pedal and shoe placement, and square-ness on the saddle).
- Follow-Up – After 1-2 weeks, we discuss the effectiveness of the adjustments and answer any other questions or concerns you may have.